The five C's we must follow when lost on a VFR flight:
- Confess - Admit that you are lost and need some form of assistance
- Conserve - Operate the aircraft (when straight and level) at maximum endurance power setting
- Climb - To improve radio reception (comm and NAVAID) and forward visibility - be sure not to fly around aimlessly, circle if required during a climb
- Communicate - Request assistance on the area working frequency
- Comply - If attempting to land at a strange field familiarize yourself by circling at a safe altitude, get estimate of wind direction and runway length, then contact tower or CTAF prior to landing
Like the image but not on a Child?
See this same graphic elsewhere.
It's never too early to look great! So get your baby this short sleeve cotton jersey tee that's not only stylish, but also comfy, durable, and easy to clean. It's a classic that's bound to become the most loved item in your baby's wardrobe.
- 100% cotton*
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Relaxed fit for extra comfort
No reviews for this product.