The five C's we must follow when lost on a VFR flight:
- Confess - Admit that you are lost and need some form of assistance
- Conserve - Operate the aircraft (when straight and level) at maximum endurance power setting
- Climb - To improve radio reception (comm and NAVAID) and forward visibility - be sure not to fly around aimlessly, circle if required during a climb
- Communicate - Request assistance on the area working frequency
- Comply - If attempting to land at a strange field familiarize yourself by circling at a safe altitude, get estimate of wind direction and runway length, then contact tower or CTAF prior to landing
Like the image but not on a Child?
See this same graphic elsewhere.
Dress your baby to the nines with this 100% cotton one piece. It has three snap leg closure for easy changing, a comfortable envelope neckline, and a beautiful print that's bound to get the baby all happy and giggling.
- 100% soft cotton*
- Comfortable envelope neckline
- Three snap leg closure
No reviews for this product.